Airtel Payments Bankis a public andsubsidiary of Bharti Airtel. Airtel Payments Bank got a license from Reserve Bank of India and became the first online payment bank of India. Making payments using this bank gives a customer a lot of benefits and options. All these facilities have made AirtelPayments Bank, one of the most used and trusted live payment banks of India.
For any type of transaction, the customer needs to make an account in Airtel Payments Bank. To make an account, a customer needs to register with the bank and provide all the necessary details like name, mobile number, address, voter or Aadhar card, birth proof, and other documents. After verification of all, the account can be created. With an account in Airtel Payments Bank, the customer can enjoy many offers, discounts, and gift cards on different transactions. They also have a coin reward system that has many attractive benefits.
What can we do using Airtel Payments Bank?
All types of online transactions can be done using Airtel Payments Bank. Prepaid mobile bill payment, postpaid mobile bill payment, electricity bill payment, water bill payment, BSNL bill payment, broadband bill payment, cable bill payment, and others can be done with just a few clicks.
How to Pay BSNL bill using Airtel Payments Bank?
Paying bills offline can be a hectic procedure. Standing in long lines for hours that too when our life is so busy, seems too much. That is it is advisable to use Airtel Payments Bank to pay bills safely and it takes just a few seconds to complete the transaction.
Stepsto Pay BSNL Bill:
- To pay any type of bill, one must create an account in Airtel Payments Bank.
- After creating an account, people can directly visit their official site that is www.airtel.in/bank, to pay bills.
- When they reach the site, they can see various types of payments, like mobile bills, electricity bills, water bills, landline bills, and others.
- For the BSNL bill payment, they have to select the landline bill option.
- Then they will be asked to select the appropriate biller. Here they will be given different billers. To pay the online BSNL bill, people have to select BSNL as their biller.
- After that, they will be asked to enter the account number along with the STD code
- Next, the customer can get the bill or directly enter the bill amount for a quick payment
- Before proceeding, the customer can use any promo code to get a certain amount of cashback.
- Next, a onetime password will be sent to their registered mobile number for verification.
- After a successful verification, the payment will be done.
- The payment receipt will be generated and the customer can download it as a proof of their successful payment.
Thus, by following these easy steps one can successfully do their BSNL bill payment without any trouble. The connection is very secure and is used by many.
**Basic word is appearing which cannot be changed